Gap is a world-wide known retailer offering many products for babies, children, women, men, personal care products, accessories and clothing. Its presence is well known internationally where they opened 3100 operating stores and 375 franchises in different locations with 136000 employees working. With this popularity, the company introduced offers benefits to customers such as discount rates through credit card and getting exclusive deals through email. Customers getting benefits in response are healthy for the company’s growth.
- For getting Gap credit card, you are required to have the following things:
- Valid email address.
- Must be 18 year old and above.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America and Puerto Rico.
- You must have clear credit history at GE bank.
- Go the main official website by click on the link www.gap.com
- At the top right corner of the homepage of the site, click credit card and then hit “Get Card” button.
- An application form will open in new window. Read all the instructions and fill out the form.
- Enter your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, home phone number and other phone number (if any), email address, annual income and years of staying at recent address.
- Next, fill out verification details, delivery of statement and optional card security information.
- Lastly, check out terms and condition agreement and click on “secure submit” button.
GAP card is now offering its existing and new customers to get the services of its credit card and enjoy 15% off on its next purchases. There are many benefits that you can gain using the card.