Starbucks is a global American coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Washington. The company was founded on March 30, 1971 by Jerry Baldwin, Gordon Bowker and Zev Sigel.
- Open web browser and in the navigation bar, write the following web address www.starbucks.com
- Scroll down the page and click on the icon career center.
- Select the type of job you want to search for.
- For working in a store, categories available are barista, shift supervisor, assistant store manager, store manager, district manager and retail manger.
- The categories available for corporate office includes customer services, sales, administration and many more.
- A new page will open to show details of the job which include the key responsibilities, summary, and criteria for applying.
- Scroll down on the page and click on store location if you want to apply for the job.
- On the next page, enter your state , city name and zip code.
- A page will appear showing the list of stores where you can apply for the job. Select the store of your choice.
- On the next page, select additional locations to apply for the job.
- In the next step you can also choose the additional position.
- Read pre-disclosure agreement of your application.
- In the end of the page check the box given and click next.
- Enter first name, middle and last name.
- Enter your current address, state and location.
- Next, enter account information. Provide username and password of your account at Starbucks and click next.
- Enter your fair credit reporting act details and click on Next.
- Mention state disclosures and hit on next.
- Enter your pre-employment question and answer the questions asked. Click next.
- Now enter your application information. Click next.
- Review your application and click on submit.
The company operates 23,187 stores in 64 countries. The company is known as the largest coffee house chain in the world.