The Ohio lottery is officially owned and introduced by the Lottery Commission based in the state of Ohio, USA for the residents of this state. This lottery aims to provide a number of winning chances so that customers may participate in games and enjoy games along with the chances of winning different cash prizes. Participants must be 18 years old or have greater age than this to be eligible to the participation. This lottery system was created in 1973 and is operated with the help of its 324 employees.
You can find the Ohio lottery outlets where lottery tickets can be purchased on retail prices by following the steps which are given below:
- Enter the official web address of the company where customers can find the nearest retailer. This website is given at the address https://www.ohiolottery.com/Find-A-Retailer.aspx.
- Under the title “Find a retailer”, you can view the spaces provided in window pane. Provide name of your business, your address or city name to locate the nearest retailer, county in which you reside and postal code.
- The website enables its customers to use KENO monitor locations, MP Kiosk and Winstation Kiosk offers by checking the respective statements at lower left side of this window pane.
- Click the “show retailers” button after entering all these details to view the list of nearest retail stores.
- There are more than 9000 outlets where customers can shop for the lottery tickets offered by this company. 1400 of these outlets are KENO monitor locations.
Due to the large number of outlets, customers may find an outlet which is near to them in terms of distance and use the tickets to enjoy a number of lottery games and win different prizes.