Cub is letting you to find a job through its career portal. You can now apply for job online by just uploading your CV on portal. You can find a job by giving company name and keywords and your field of interest. This search will lead you to list of jobs related to your search. Now you don’t have to wait for Newspaper every week. You can job hunting on daily basis.
- A computer with internet connection available on it.
- Valid E-mail address.
- Go to the official website of Cub to find latest job at portal.
- Here is the link of official website www.cub.com/about/careers.html
- Select any category of job under menu of “Careers/Job Opportunities” sited at the left corner of page.
- It will take you to another page. Search job related to your category by entering job number, keywords, location and job field in respective fields and click on “Search” button located at the end of search box.
- You will get result of search at the end of search box. Find most suitable job and click on the hyper link of “Apply” grouped with ad of job.
- If you are an existing member complete the process of sign in and apply for job else you have to get registered first follow instructions of registration.
- Once you are done with process of registration you can apply for job.
Are you new to job hunting? If yes than now you don’t have to get stress about how to get a job? How to apply for a job? What should be written in job application? Cub is allowing to apply to jobs online by just creating an account and uploading your CV.