Lego.com is the website which offers a number of lego related toys and brands to its customers. This website was created by Lego group which creates these toys. This website can be translated in many languages such as Japanese, Korean, Chinese and many other languages. This company is ranked in the top 2000 websites all over the world. It won award for best main web page in 2011. This company came into being in 1932 and has progressed its way to become one of the top lego makers.
You can apply for jobs on the official website of Lego where people have shared their experiences as employees of this company in videos. This can be done by the following steps:
- Go to the job portal of lego.com which is www.lego.com/en-us/jobs.
- Scroll down to find current openings, the job titles, category, location where job is performed and the date when it was posted.
- Click the job title for which you want to apply.
- Read the job description, required qualifications and other details. Click the “Apply now” button on right side of the description.
- Enter your complete name and Email address. Read the privacy statement of this company carefully and check the respective statement in case if you agree with it. Click the “Register and apply” button.
- Enter your personal details including the address of place where you live, cell phone or landline number and references. Upload your CV, cover letter and any other awards or certificates, enter the details of your educational qualification and send this application after completion.
You can also search for more jobs using the same set of steps.