Have you seen Snoopy on the giant blimp? Chances are you’ve noticed that blimp over sporting events and at special occasions. Maybe you’ve seen the camera’s coverage it has provided on television at these events. Met life is short for the Metropolitan Life Insurance company. It is one of the largest providers in the world of insurance and other financial programs. It boasts 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Like all big companies it has to have personalized service.
MetLife would like you to reap the benefits of service by registering online to receive e-Services at MetLife.com. The e-Services that MetLife.com offers include: managing your life insurance, your annuities, your auto and home insurance, disability insurance, your retirement investments and a lot more. Online you can transfer funds, you can withdraw from your investments, you can manage your loans, and you can always review your personal Information.
Accessing The Services Easy:
- Use the link eservice.metlife.com
- The next page will have a field asking you to either login or register, if you’re not already a customer.
- Choosing register now will bring you to registration page begin by providing the basic personal information, SSN, date of birth, product information and getting your online account set up.
- Click the blue NEXT button to move on “Challenge Questions” , then move on “Consent” , then move on” Authentication” and finally given confirmation to complete setup.
- If you’re already a MetLife customer choose from the drop-down menu which service you would like to log into. E-Service individual products is the first choice. Highlight that. Here you can find list of e-services: www.metlife.com/about/signin/content/metlife/index.html .
- You will then be asked to enter your username and password then click the orange submit button.
MetLife is a huge company, but it wants to keep its service personalized and customized to your needs. Use the e-service option to take control of your own money. Take the time to take the animated tour as well. Snoopy and Woodstock guide you through services and product options. It’s worth the visit alone.