One of the remarkable conveniences of the internet is managing all of your financial information yourself, without having to contact your bank for every question. No more hours wasted on the phone waiting for a representative to help you. Online banking gives you complete access to all of your accounts any time of the day or night at no additional charge. You can stay on top of your finances quickly and easily by accessing all of your information with very little effort. Some of the benefits of online banking are:
- Viewing your checking and savings account balances and transactions
- Instant online bill pay or money transfers
- Special alerts for your accounts
- Viewable banking history up to 14 months
- Optional paperless account statements
By following a few simple steps, you can setup your login to access all of your accounts through BB&T with one login and password. Talk about modern conveniences. To get started with online banking, you will need to enroll in the program. Please have your checking or savings account information with you before you register.
- Go to www.bbt.com/
- In the Online Banking section on the right, under New to Online Banking, click “not a bb&t online client”.
- Under Personal Clients, click Enroll Now
- You will need to choose the option that best applies to you regarding the type of account you have with BB&T. Or select the option that states you do not yet have an account. If you do not yet have an account, you can either open a new account online or visit one of the local branches.
- Once you have selected the correct account type, you will need to enter in all of your account information and click Next.
- Here you will read and accept all of the terms and conditions related to online banking.
You now have access to all of your financial information through BB&T Bank. If you have any questions or have any trouble registering or logging in, you can contact customer service at 1-888-BBT-ONLINE (1-888-228-6654).