Explore the value of the BankAmericard Power Rewards credit card and access your rewards easily through online account. You can access your credit card rewards with your ID. All you need to access your credit card rewards. If you are not an online banking customer, do so now and enjoy all exclusives and features. Signing up for online banking is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- You need to visit the web address at www.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RWDapp/ns/home?mc=PWRRWD .
- In order to begin the application.
- At lending page, you will see a “Sign In” button. Click on the button to get started.
- If you are a returning customer, enter in your online ID and password in given fields.
- Press the button that says “Sign In”.
- Click the link that says “Enroll” in order to create a new online ID.
- On next page you need to provide requested information to begin your enrollment.
- You need to enter in your complete card number or account number. You can use any one of your accounts, ATM/debit card or credit card number.
- In next field you need to provide Tax Identification number (TIN) or your complete social security number (SSN).
- Click on the ‘Continue” button and follow the screen directions to complete this enrollment. It’s quick and takes about a minute to complete. Double check your details to confirm the accuracy.
- Don’t have an account with Bank of America yet? Select checking or savings account, to finding the right home loan or credit card.
- Choose your account type and fill in the form with accurate details.
- Once got access to your account, follow the screen instructions to track your rewards.
With your account you will be able to enjoy great features and advantages of your online banking. You will get secure access to accounts anytime, anywhere, save time when you use bill pay to pay your bill online, easily transfer money between your accounts, view credit card account activity and receive customized alerts.