Google maps is a website which is created by Google Incorporation where customers can locate different places using the satellite view of different places. They can also view directions for different places, point to point distance and time period of covering this distance with or without any vehicle etc. This website also provides you an option of zooming in to have a more detailed view of a place, area, building or house. The website is updated from time to time after changes in different locations and contruction of new roads etc.
Google Map cell phone application can be downloaded online by the internet users so that they may get a more convenient access at this application by utilizing the following steps:
- Enter the official web address where this application is available that is http://www.google.com/mobile/maps/.
- You can use the android platform for running this application. Click the “Download Google maps for android” button on lower left side of this page.
- Click the “Install” button to download this app. You can also add this app to your wish list. Using this Google play store web page, you can view users’ ratings, screenshots of the application, Google pluses that this app got, reviews and description of its features.
- You can also get this application if you are not an android user by clicking the respective link just below the button mentioned in step 2.
- Click the “iOS” or “Web app” option in case of a non-android platform to proceed to the respective portals.
- Download the application from iTunes by clicking the download link given there after reading all the details.
The web app option on this website leads its customers to the official google map website on your computer.