Many companies are now offering an intranet or and extranet website for current and past employees. These websites allow employees to gain access to important human resources or tax information online anytime of the day. It allows employees to self serve any questions they may have regarding benefits. It reduces the amount of calls and emails the human resources department gets from employees and allows companies to work more efficiently.
If you are an employee of Delta Airlines, you have access to many of these important human resources tools online. You can also access valuable information if you are a Delta Airlines retiree, a business partner, or simply a traveler that has chosen to fly with Delta Airlines.
If you are an employee and you’d like to access the employee portal for Delta Airlines, you will need a few things to get started. You will need.
- A computer with access to the internet
- Your user ID, which is your 9 digit PPR number
- Your password, which is your Delta passport password
- Go to dlnet.delta.com/ in your web browser
- On the left side of the page, there is a menu that says DeltaNet Employee Portal. If you are an employee, click the link that says Employee. If you are a retiree, click the link that says Retiree.
- It will then take you to the login page. Here you will enter your login and password.
- If you are a business partner of Delta Airlines, there is a section for you to log in lower in the same menu on the left. Business partners that have access to log in through DeltaNet are:
- ACS Contractors
- BOM WP
- LTA Center
- There is also a travel guide for people that are not employees of Delta Airlines. This has information for travelers that are using the Bon Voyage Buddy pass. You will have access to the following documents:
- Travel procedures for Buddy Pass riders
- Pass travel etiquette for Buddy pass riders