Scholastic was founded in 1920 as a single classroom magazine. Now it has managed to provide books and educational materials in schools and homes worldwide. Join the reading club and get books and reading materials. If you want to earn free books for your classroom library, you are in the right place.
- You need to access the link which is clubs2.scholastic.com from your web browser in order to begin the application.
- If you are already a member of this reading club, log in to your account.
- Provide account email and account password in log in section to access your account.
- First time here? If you want to register for a “Teacher” account, click the “Create An Account”.
- Fill in the registration form to access all services and perks.
- Complete all required fields.
- First you need to provide some information about you. Start with your name. Select title and provide your first name and surname.
- Register n email address. You will get account information and other valuable information directly in your email account.
- Re-enter your email address.
- Make a secure password for your account. Your password must have at least 3 characters.
- Select your school location.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the further steps to complete your registration.
- If you want to open parent account, click the “Connect to Your Teacher” button.
- You need to provide the class activation code.
- Click the “Continue” button and provide the information required to complete this application.
Register your account and log in to access the online library and get books and other reading material for your library. This is the easier and faster way to place your online order.