PHEAA stands for Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, it was established in 1963 by General Assembly of Pennsylvania. It would be responsible for higher education matters such as scholarships, stipends, research in doctorate etc… It is providing facilities such as American education services, Fed Loan services to minimize the financial load of education for students and families. Fed Loan services is launched by PHEAA in 2009.
Fed Loan is a service which is provided by for Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency to provide educational loans for students to reduce the burden of higher education from families. This policy is owned by Federal Government. You can borrow loan for your education through this service easily and also you can extend it for further education. You can create account for Fed Loan services to make payments online, check balance and every transaction, review account and profile in order to manage account.
If you are a student of middle class and you want to apply for student loan then you are highly recommended to visit official website of Fed Loan website and follow given below steps of execution.
What is necessary to keep in hand in order to create an Account?
If you want to create an account at Fed Loan you need to have a computer system and internet connection available on it. Keep your personal details in hand along with social security number or your account number. You are required to have a valid E-mail address.
What are the Steps of execution to create an Account?
- First of all you need to turn on your computer, open internet browser https://accountaccess.myfedloan.org/authentication/entryFingerprinting.html
- In next step you are required to click on button which is labeled as “Create an Account” positioned at left side of website.
- You have to enter your personal information in relevant text boxes as required.
- You are supposed to read all terms and condition carefully and if you have no objection then click on checkbox to confirm it.
- Click on button which is labeled as “Continue”
- Furthermore, you need to enter your “User name” and “Password” for Fed service account.
- You need to select a security question and answer it for authenticity of your account. Follow all on screen instruction to complete the process.
- For further information or help visit Fed Loan support web page at www.myfedloan.org/help-center/faq/index.shtml