Chase offers 50,000 bonus points to all new Sapphire Preferred card cardholders. You bonus deal is $625 in travel rewards. Use your points via ultimate rewards to garb a hold on travel rewards. You can save 50K bonus after you spend $4,000 on purchases. Add an authorized user with this card and get 5,000 bonus points. Use your card for travel purchases and get 20% off travel. You can redeem points for airfare, car rentals, hotel stays and cruises.
Don’t wait, hurry up get the best travel credit card and make your travel economic. Follow the steps as described below to apply online.
- To apply for your card, visit at creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/sapphire-preferred-card.aspx and follow the screen prompts to complete submission.
- Click green button that says “Apply Now”. Put the mouse on this button and hit to continue.
- On next screen, start typing a fill in a simple application form.
- Initiate with your personal information.
- Enter in your complete legal name in given fields. Input your first name, middle initial, last name and suffix.
- Enter mailing address. Type your mailing address 1, mailing address 2, unit/Apt. number, city and state in which you are living.
- Enter your ZIP code and click “Next” button.
- In next step you will be asked to provide financial information. You need to provide employment and income details.
- Choose security options for your account.
Members will be rewarded with 2X points on dining at restaurants and travel purchases with $0 foreign transaction fees. If you have any problems or have questions in your mind about your credit card get direct access to customer service specialists 24/7.