Camel are a well know brand of cigerettes and have been manufactured since 1913. It is a blended cigarette and is made up from both tobacco from Virginia and Turkey. When they came on the market the owner had been able to undercut the competition and the name was given as a reference to the fact that the papers used were also from Turkey. Marketing was well developed and there was already an interest by the time they hit the market. They were less harsh than others and for a long time the slogan “I’d walk a mile for a Camel” was used.
It is possible to register online for an account and there are a number of benefits.
Get An Account:
- First of all go to the website and you will find this at camel.com .
- You will be given the option to log in or state that you are a first time user click on “First Me In”.
- You will be taken to the next page and asked to fill in your date of birth
- Next enter the e mail address
- Now confirm the e mail address
- Put in your Zip code
- There is a box where you can enter a promotional code if you have one, but if you do not, you can still carry on.
- Now put in your first name
- Enter your second name
- Begin to fill in your address
- Put in the number of your house and the street where you live
- Fill in your City
- Use the drop box to select the State that you live in.
- Put in your phone number and identify which type of phone it is.
- Select your gender and 4-digit SSN.
- Next you need to select your password and confirm your details are correct.
- Get certificate in the last for your promotions.
Company offer a number of promotions for customers and the best way to make sure that you do not miss out is to be registered with the company online. The information won’t take long to pass on.