Become a subscribing member and get National Geographic Magazine. Create your online account and login to manage magazine. You will be able to renew your subscription anytime after log in as a registered customer.
Follow the sequence of steps as described below to subscribe.
- You need to access the link that is www.nationalgeographic.com/magazines/l/multisubs/index.html in order to begin the process.
- The above link will take you on subscription page. At lending page you will see a brown button marked “Subscribed” at the center of the page. Hit on the button to access next page of this application.
- You will be directed on the next page where you will see an online application form.
- Fill in this form with requested data. Complete the online subscription form and submit to get advantages.
- First pickup subscription offer. Choose once from digital, print and print plus.
- In next step you need to provide your information.
- Enter in your first name and last name.
- Type in your address. Enter in address 1 and address 2.
- Enter in the name of your home city and click the down arrow to choose the name of your state from drop down menu list.
- Enter in your ZIP/postal code.
- In next step you need to create your digital account.
- Enter in your email address. Your email address will be your username.
- Create a password for your account. Your password must be at least six characters long.
- Enter your password again for verification.
- Next step relates to payment information.
- Choose credit card type.
- Enter in your credit card number. make sure and double check card number.
- Choose expiration date and month.
- Or you can choose the option to pay with Pay Pal.
- Once done, hit on the “Submit Order” red button.
Company will charge your card and enroll you in the automatic renewal program at the applicable rate each year. You may cancel your subscription at any time.