Many credit card companies, whether minor or major ones, offer customers a form of a reward system to help them redeem certain gifts and privileges. These points are earned as you swipe your card, and most rates come off as 1 point per $1 spent on the card. This may sound like a trivial amount but over due time, your points can keep on collecting and become bigger and bigger. Do not be fooled, because these points can be used to turn your life around!
Some companies offer the ability to redeem new household appliances such as a new coffee machine, a new tv or even redeem your points in the form of free flight tickets! One of those credit companies that offer great rewards is the American Old Navy credit card. However, in order to keep track of your reward points, you will need to first create an account online so that you can monitor your progress and spending on your own.
How To Apply?
- First, go to eapply.oldnavy.com/eapplygen2/load.do?cHash=1512414122&subActionId=1000″subActionId=1000 and you will see a form for you to fill in.
- Proceed to enter everything about yourself, such as your correspondent details, and your private information such as your own Social Security Number.
- As you make your way down the list, you will see a few options where you can pick based on your own preference. An example would be, how you want to receive your statements
- Now go all the way to the bottom and check on the box to signify that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions for applying this card
- Click on ‘Secure Submit’.
- Now you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to review your answers and the options you have chosen in the first page.
- Click on ‘Submit’ at the bottom and you are done with the setting up of the account!
The registration process is as easy as A-B-C and you will be on your way towards securing yourself with an online rewards system that keeps track of every point you earn. You will also be able to browse the online catalogue on the main website to see what sort of rewards they have for you to spend all your hard earned points on.
The Old Navy credit card also chooses to allow you to select your type of statements. Choosing to have your statements delivered electronically will help the environment because it cuts the need to use paper for your paper statements.