University of Phoenix is an American educational institute for higher education which was found in 1976. This university is based in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S. and is a non-profit institute. It currently has more than 20000 staff members including highly qualified faculty members to maintain the standards of education. This university offers a number of courses in different fields such as business, health and nursing, security and criminal justice, humanities, social sciences and IT. It offers undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral studies in its campuses. In addition to these studies, students can also enroll for individual course of their own choice.
This university also offers scholarship opportunities to its students. To apply for Macy’s Phoenix scholarship, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of this university which is www.phoenix.com
- Scroll down to the bottom most part where a column of options are displayed under the title “Tuition & Financial Aid”. Click the “Scholarships” link under this title.
- There are two options available here. You can apply for the university scholarships which are available on online portal of the website and students are funded by University of Phoenix. The second option is to apply doe external scholarships which are funded by third party organizations.
- Find the scholarship for which you want to apply under the category “prospective students scholarships” or “Current students scholarships”.
- Read all the details about eligibility criteria and other details. Apply by clicking the respective tab.
- Open the online application form and fill it in accordance with inst4ructions given at each step. Provide the educational and personal information required to apply for this scholarship.
Review your application to confirm whether all the provided information is correct and complete and click the “Submit” button in order to complete the application.