The Walgreen Company was founded in the year 1901 in Chicago and is the largest drug retailing chain in the United States. The company is headquartered in Chicago, suburbs of Deerfield.
- Open web browser and in the navigation bar, write the following web address www.walgreens.com
- Scroll down the page and move your cursor to the company information menu.
- Next, click on the icon career and a new page will open where you can learn about various jobs available at Walgreen pharmacy.
- You can either apply for a pharmacy job, health job, in store job, corporate job or distribution job.
- To know more about pharmacy job, click on the icon pharmacy and click on lean more.
- A new page will open where you can read about job description.
- if you want to apply as pharmacist, click on option pharmacist.
- On the next page, you will see various options of pharmacist. Choose the field of your interest.
- Select the region where you wish to do job and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Apply online through your Walgreen account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, register now at Walgreen. Registration is free.
- Complete registration form, enter your first name, last name, email address, social security number, date of birth, phone number.
- Choose your security question for security purposes.
- If you don’t want to register, select the option “I don’t want to register” and continue searching for jobs.
- If you want to apply for the health jobs, corporate jobs, in store or distribution jobs, click on respective icon.
- Next, choose your field of interest and the place of your residency or search directly for the corporate jobs by clicking on the icon find the jobs.
- When selecting “Find the Job”, enter your postcode and then click next to get the available jobs in your area.
The company operates 8,678 stores in 50 states, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, virgin islands and Guam.