Google Incorporation is an online application creator which designs a number of online softwares and features to facilitate the internet users. This company also creates different features from time to time to add more user friendliness to its search engine and web browser. The features also add more beauty to these applications. One such feature is “Let it snow”. This feature targets the snowy effect that people experience during winters and foggy windows. Using this plugin your browsing window, you can enjoy the snow hales falling down from the top of your screen and accumulating to its bottom.
To add the plugin of “Let it snow” in your web browser, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the official web link where this plugin is located that is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/let-it-snow/bklfpghejcbnjmbjghbnhmdbfpcgbbpb?hl=en.
- You will get a pop up window showing details of this plugin such as overview of the feature in your browsing window in terms of images, reviews by different users, support section and other related links.
- This feature is only available for the web browser “Google chrome”. The screen also shows number of plugin users, google plus likes and category of this plugin.
- Click the “Available on chrome” button on top of this window to download it.
- A new browsing tab will open up in your web browser leading you to the official website of Google Chrome. You can download this web browser from this link in case if you do not already have it on your computer.
This application can also be sent to your google plus account or gmail ID if you do not wish to download it right now on your web browser.