Windows Live Mail is a web portal that can be used by the internet users to access their Microsoft accounts and check their emails. This website offers its services for free. This website is currently converted into outlook express on windows 7 as well as on previous window that is windows XP. The website was known as windows mail on the Windows Vista operating system designed by Microsoft Incorporation.
Using the website of Outlook, you can access you mail and check it to see whether you have received any new emails or not. This can be done by going through the instructions as under:
- Visit the web portal where this company offers its customers the facility to login to the live main which is www.mail.live.com
- Under the title “Outlook” on right hand corner, find a sub-title “Microsoft account”. Provide your email ID and password under this subtitle.
- Note that this account must be registered by Microsoft Incorporation. Click the “Sign in” button to enter these details.
- If you have trouble logging in to your live email account, click the “Can’t access your account” link and select the problem that you are facing from the list of available problems.
- The company also enables its customers to login using single use code by clicking the respective link.
- Enter your email address along with the cell phone number by specifying the name of your country and click the button “Text me the code” to get to get the code. using this code, you can view your account.
If you do not have an account, click the “Sign up now” link to create one which is given at the lower right corner of the default web page.