Yahoo Answers is a platform provided Yahoo Inc. where customers can visit and ask questions regarding any topic under different categories. This web portal can be accessed by the internet users to answer these questions as well. The answers are provided by other internet users therefore the information provided by them may not be correct or may lead to false results. The company doesn’t use any filters in this case. Therefore, users must be cautious and confirm the information provided by other users before utilizing it.
Yahoo has a specific web portal where people may float the queries in their mind and get public view of answers from other Yahoo users as follows:
- Enter the official web address where Yahoo answers can be accessed by providing the URL https://answers.yahoo.com/.
- On this website, you can click any question given on the main screen in the list under “Discover” category or click the “Answer” category to visit he questions section.
- Under each of the question, you can find a space bar to enter the answer. To read further details of the question and visit its category, click the question title.
- This click will lead you to the screen where you will be able to view all the answers provided by other users. You can like or dislike their comments and enter your own answer in the comment box.
- Click the “Sign in” button given in the comment box to enter your email address and password.
- If you do not have a Yahoo account, create one so that you can answer the questions asked on this portal.
You can also comment on other people’s answers by clicking the “Comment” option on lower right side of the specific answer.