Wells Fargo is a banking firm located in the United States of America and offers its services in a number of different countries. This bank is classified among the top 5 financial service providers all over America.
Wells Fargo facilitates its customers to report any fraud using their online portal which can be accessed and used as follows:
- Visit the official web portal where this company offers its customers the ability to report fraud which is given by the address https://www.wellsfargo.com/privacy-security/fraud/report/.
- Using this portal, customers can view different contact details where they can report different types of frauds.
- Unauthorized transactions can be reported by calling number 1-800-869-3557. In case if you are a business account holder, call on the number 1-800-225-5935.
- IF any of your cards such as debit, credit ATM cards or checks are stolen or you have lost any of these things, call on the given numbers in step 1 or request the system to stop the online payment procedure which can be blocked for 5 checks.
- If you are not making any transactions from your credit card but the money is being used by someone else suspiciously, call and report this problem on this number 1-800-642-4720.
- If you are observing that someone else is using your online account for financial gains and you have not authorized that person yet, call the official staff on the number 1-866-867-5568.
- If you have received an email from the company regarding the Wells Fargo account that you were not expecting and think that the email is received due to a fraudulent activity, you can report this problem on the email address email@example.com
If you information is provided to a website which cannot be trusted, report on the number 1-866-867-5568.