Weight Watchers is a U.S. based company which presents its customers a number of opportunities for losing their weight and maintaining their body by presenting a number of items in the database of their products and services. This company started offering its services in the year 1963 and has been able to generate revenue of about $1.7 billion U.S Dollars as noted down in the financial records of the year 2013. The company has total assets of worth more than 1.4 US dollars and has been able to offer a number of packaged food items, exercising machines, weight loss products etc in its list of products. The company has hired 25000 employees to answer the complaints by its customers.
How to cancel the subscription:
Customers can cancel the subscription in case if they do not want to receive emails and notifications from weight watchers by going through the steps which are given below:
- Enter the official web portal of weight watchers which presents its customers the ability to cancel the subscription which is www.weightwatchers.com/help/index.aspx?pageid=1031691.
- Read all the details which are needed in order to cancel the subscription. You can also cancel this subscription by emailing the company officials or posting a mail to the company officials.
- Click the “Cancel your subscription” button which is located at the upper left side of this page under the “Cancel online” title.
- Click the “Complete cancellation” button which is located on lower left side of this page in order to cancel this subscription.
- Note that the online internet users must login to their account first in order to cancel this subscription.
You can login by clicking the “Login” button on top right side of the web page and entering the required information which is username and password.