Walmart Stores Incorporation is a multinational company which tender a number of retail items and is based in Unites States of America. This company has more than 11,000 stores in 27 different countries. It was founded in 1962. This company also facilitates its customers with online orders and shipment of these ordered products to the location of their own choice. This company was founded by Sam Walton. This company has a number of store types such as hyper market, super market, super store, discount store and many more.
- Visit this URL https://hub.asurion.com/hub/walmart/en-us/claim/tracker?from=.
- Enter your service request number and postal code. Click the “Track my claim” button.
- Follow the instructions written at each step and enter the details required at these steps in order to track the status of your claim.
- This procedure may require you to enter your online walmart account details or register a new account in case if you do not have an account.
- This request number will give the system instant access to the claim status and this status will be emailed to you.
- This service is provided for Canada and United States. You can change the location by clicking the location button on top right corner of the website.
In case if you are having trouble at any of these steps, visit the frequently asked questions section to view guide lines on these topics.