Verizon Communications offers its customers a number of broadband and telecom services all over the United States of America. This company came into being in 1983 and has a head quarter in New York City.
Verizon can be accessed by its customers to get the login services from this company using their online portal by following the steps below:
- Visit the official web page where this company offers its webmail login facility which is http://mail2web.com/webmail/verizon/.
- In the log in window pane at left side of this web page, enter your email ID and password under the “WebMail Login” and click the “Sign in” button.
- You can also use the advanced login settings to enter the login details and enter your server name or IP address, user ID or name and password in the provided spaces. Also select the protocol through which your email is being sent and received. Click the “Check mail” button to enter these details.
- The website also offers a number of language options at bottom right side.
- Click the “Secure login” button in case if you want to login using this option.
- If you do not have this email services registered currently, you can get it using the “Click for more info” button on lower right side of this page under the “Free 60 day trial” option.
- On top right side, click the “Free trial” button and choose your plan, email ID, password, language option, security question and its answer and the text written in the displayed captcha.
- Read the terms and conditions of account registration and click the “Next” button at bottom of the screen to provide your contact information.
Confirm your order at the third step of account registration and get started with your new account.