USPS which is also known as United States Postal Service is a US department which is responsible for handling, receiving and delivering mails and providing postal services for packages all over the country. This company has been able to offer its services since 1971. This service was initially handled by the government of USA and the department came into being afterwards for providing convenient services. The company’s staff members have official access to all the letter boxes installed all over the country. The staff members with such permissions are mainly postmen who carry the mails from one place to another.
USPS can be accessed and used for tracking different mails and reporting about the faulty services offered by this company as follows:
- Visit the official web portal where USPS offers its customers the ability to track mails which is given at https://www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/trackmailing.htm.
- Enter the tracking number of your mail. This tracking number is appointed to all the mails that are sent using this service and are provided to the respective senders of the mail.
- Click the “Go” button to proceed which is located at lower right side of this page.
- You can also click the “Mail tracking and reporting” link at this web page to access the reporting services.
- Enter our username and password and click the “Sign in” button.
- This username and password indicates your login information of your USPS account on this website.
- You can also report in case if you have forgotten your password by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link on lower left side of this page.
If you do not have an account click the “Sign up now” link on lower right side of this web page and enter all the information required to register this account.