TWC which is also known as Texas Workforce Commission, is a department owned by the government of United States that operates in the state of Texas in US. This department offers the residents of this state benefits related to their professional life and employment. It also provides child care services in this state by making a number of child labor laws. It has 28 boards which offers the citizens of this state employment benefits. This department is also responsible for administration of the laws about payment days and amounts.
You can get the unemployment benefit services from Texas workforce commission by following the steps which are mentioned below:
- Enter the official website f this department where it offers its services that is http://www.twc.state.tx.us/ui/unemployment-benefits-services.html.
- Under the title “unemployment benefits services”, you can view a number of different options specified by links such as logon, apply for benefits, request a payment and many more.
- Click the second option which is “Apply for Benefits” to get these benefits.
- Click the link where application form can be accessed under this title and enter your user ID and password to login to your account. if you do not have a user ID, create one by clicking the “Sign up for a User ID” link.
- For the submission of this form, you will be needing name of the business firm that your employer owns and its address, dates of starting and ending your employment, number of working hours and pay per unit time in terms of hours or months, information of wage and nationality or identification.
You can also view the PDF file of tutorial on how to submit this application under the link “Need help?”.