Social Security is the government owned department of the United States of America which offers its services to ease the people residing in different states of this country. The services offered by this firm include budgeting of the government economic goods, allocation of financial assets for military, retirement and insurance plans etc. it also offers different medicare programs to facilitate the people of this country. This department operates on the tax collected by the government from the people of this country. According to the financial sheets recorded in the year 2014, this company was able to collect $117000 tax money.
Using the official website of Social Security, you can apply for the retirement plans by following the steps which are given below:
- Visit the official website where this company offers its retirement plan registration service that is https://secure.ssa.gov/iClaim/rib
- You can start a new application by clicking the respective button. The website also offers you an option of continuing a saved application and fill it to complete and submit the same application.
- Provide the information of the person for whom you are completing this application form and click the “Next” button.
- Specify whether you have any visual problems including visual impairment, blindness or any other problem.
- Enter your name, birthday, social security number sex, specify whether you have a visual problem or not and specify whether you have been able to work in the period of last 14 months or were unable to do so because of any physical problems or illnesses.
Click the “Next” button and complete all the steps to apply for this retirement plan.