Office Depot Incorporation is a company which takes the responsibility of supplying products related to office use. This company has its outlets at more than 1900 locations all over the United States of America.
You can reorder the damaged package or the product whose shipment you ordered but haven’t received yet on Office depot as follows:
- Open the official order tracking website of Office Depot which is given by the link https://www.officedepot.com/orderhistory/orderHistoryList.do?cm_sp=FooterLinks-_-CustomerService-_-Reorder.
- Under the title “Order tracking”, you can enter the order details for different cases. If you are a returning customer, enter your name with which you are registered on Office Depot account and password. You can also provide you email address if you do not recall your login name.
- You can also get help from the system in you have trouble recalling these details. Click the “Log in” button to submit these details and visit your account to track your orders.
- If you are not a registered customer on this website, enter the following details in the window pane having a title “Track your order”.
- Order number which was allocated to you after specifying the shipment details
- Cell phone number on which company may contact you
- If you do not have cell phone number, enter your account number instead.
- Click the “Submit” button after entering these details. If you want to know the details about order that you made at Office Max instead of Office Depot, you can contact them by using the numbers <1-800-GO-DEPOT> or <1-800-463-3768>.
In case if the above steps are not helpful, you can chat directly with a company representative by clicking the “Chat now” button in right hand corner window pane titled “Need help?”.