Metro Bank is a financial firm in UK where a number of services and financial facilities are offered to its customers. The bank came into being in the year 2010 and has currently installed about 30 outlets all over the country. Its founder Vernon Hill, is also the current chairman of this company.
How to access:
Metro bank online web portal can be accessed for using the service of mobile banking by following the steps given below:
- Go to the website where you can view the login option for mobile banking which is www.mymetrobank.com/mobile/default.aspx.
- In the window pane at top left side of this web page which has the title “Online banking login”, enter your username and password.
- Click the “Go” button to submit this information and proceed to your account.
- You can also enroll as a new account user by clicking the button “Enroll” given under the password space bar at left side of the screen.
- Enter your SSN, account number, last name, birthday and postal code in the specified space bars. Note that the birthday must be entered in a format mm/dd/yyyy where:
- Mm = 2 digit month
- Dd = 2 digit day
- Yyyy = 4 digit year
- Enter the text given in the captcha displayed at bottom of this screen. You can also refresh the captcha to get a new image.
Click the “Enroll” button given at the left side of this web page to submit this information or cancel the procedure in case if you do not wish to create this account.