Green Dot Corporation issues master cards and visa cards for its customers based in United States of America. This company started offering its services in the year 1999 and has been able to present its financial services all over the country during this period. The products offered by this company can be purchased from 60000 different stores on retail prices. Walmart also presents its customers these cards at discount rates. Green Dot also used to provide Discover cards to its customers but this service stopped in 2008.
How to access:
You can have access your Green Dot account for transferring the funds from one account to another by going through the steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to the website where this company presents a link to fund transfer option which is www.greendot.com/greendot/account/ach-bank-account.
- Enter your user ID at the top right side of this page and password and click the button at the right top corner which is “Login”.
- You can also use the drop down button titled “Forgot?” and select the respective option to recover your user ID or password.
- Customers having no account, can create a new one by clicking the button “Create user ID” given at the top right side.
- Use the “Add funds” option given in the main menu bar for adding money to your bank account. You can also use this option for transferring the funds from one account to another.
- Green Dot cards do not charge any money for providing this facility and it usually takes about 1 to 3 days (excluding holidays and vacations) to transfer the money.
The maximum limits of funds that can be added to the account are $2500.