Hindi TV Adda is an online website which is abbreviated as HTA offers the internet users different news updates and gossips related to Indian movies, TV shows and songs. This website also offers links to different TV channels which are broadcasted all over India. The company also offers an option of creating a database of favorite movies under the title “myMovie” in main menu. You can also search for a topic using the Google search option on top right side of this web page.
How to access:
You can visit the Eduniya web page to login to your account by following the steps which are mentioned as under:
- Go to the official web page where this company offers link to news and discussion of latest topics and a link for logging in or registration which is hinditvadda.in/Entertainment/TvSerials/?SCID=107_News_and_discussion.
- On the top right side of this web page, click the button “Login/ register” for entering your account information.
- On top of this page, enter the required information under the title “Login to HTA”. This information includes username and password.
- If you want to store this information in your web browser, check the statement “Remember me” and click the button “Login”.
- If you do not have an account and want to create one, enter the information required here which includes:
- Email address
- If you do not remember your password and want to retrieve it, enter your email address at the lower side of the page which has a title “Retrieve password” and click the button “Retrieve”.
- On the main web page mentioned in step 1, click the button “Submit New myView” button located at upper left side of this page to provide your views.
- Enter your display name, title, preview, URL and message to submit the view and click the button submit.
For any information or guide lines on any topic, click the “Contact us” button at lower right side of this page.