Citigroup Incorporated is a U.S. based company which presents a number of financial services to its customers. This company has been able to produce revenue of 76.88 billion US Dollars as recorded in the financial sheets of the year 2014. Presently, the company has about 243000 employees who have the responsibility of offering the services in a reliable and convenient way. The company started its services in the year 1812 and is still operational in many parts of the world. Citi Bank also offers the facility of credit cards for its registered customers.
Access my account:
You can use the Citi prepaid account logging in option for having access to your account. This procedure can be completed by following the steps mentioned as under:
- Go to the official page where this company presents its customers a link to the account login web page which is hub.citiprepaid.com.
- Choose the language which is preferred by you as a way of communication by selecting one from the drop down menu box.
- Enter your card number in the second space bar which is given at the lower right side of this page. Note that this card number consists of 16 digits.
- You can choose to store this information in the web browser by checking the statement “Remember me”.
- Click the button having a title “Next” to submit this information and proceed to the next step.
- Follow the instructions at each step to complete this procedure and have access to your account.
Using this account, you can manage your account settings going to the respective option.