Lift Networks Incorporated is an online web portal which presents its customers the ability to check balance in their cards. It is the responsibility of user to complete the information needed here for the registration of the account. The users must also keep these details up to date and correct. The customers are not allowed to have unauthorized access to the company’s web portal.
How to access my card balance online services:
You can have access to the balance in your card by completing the steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to the official web page where this company offers access to the balance center which is www.mycardbalance.info
- This website can be used by two types of customers that is:
- New card holder
- Existing card holder
- Click the pictorial representation of the icon which suits your requirements. Using the first option in step 2, you can register a new card. The second option can be used to check the balance in your card.
- You can also check your balance using your cell phone or find out the method of checking the balance by clicking the button located at center bottom side of this page.
- If you are an existing customer, check the balance by clicking the right hand icon. Enter your email ID and password in the window pane at the next web page. This window pane has a title “Login to your account”.
- Click the button “Submit” to enter this information and submit the account details.
- If you do not remember your password and want to restore it, click the “Forgot password” link located on lower right side of the web page.
To ask any questions, call at the number 866-701-7106.