The State Department of Labor based in United States of America is a government department which offers help and services to workers working at different firms in U.S.A and protect their rights. It also provides assistance to the unemployed people of U.S.A by finding job opportunities for them. The mission of this company is to enforce the state labor laws to protect children from labor, ensure that workers are working for the specified number of hours as given according to Law, migrant farm labor etc. this department is also responsible for educating immigrant workers about their laws and the rights which they are entitled to.
Steps To Follow:
To apply for job on the official website of this department, follow the steps listed as under:
- Open the official website of this department which is www.labor.ny.gov/careerservices/CareerServicesIndex.shtm
- In the main menu bar, click the option “Individuals” and click on the “Job seekers” tab. In this tab, find the option “Find a job” and click here to apply for a job of your choice.
- This website provides a number of navigation options such as occupation, postal code, location of job, current openings, recruitment methods and many others.
- You can search for job openings by creating your account on this website or hiring a job search agent.
- You can also search for jobs in New York State career center locations.
- Select the job opportunity for which you want to apply by selecting job ID, category or company and apply for the job by posting your resume on your online account on this website.
- This website may also require your personal information and professional details and experiences to consider you for your job.
The department will contact you in case if you get shortlisted for any of this job opening.