Kmart is a US based company which offers its customers a number of products on discount rate. This company has a head quarter located in Illinois, U.S. The company became a property of Sears Holdings in the year 2005 which made an investment of $11 billion. The company has more than 1077 outlets located all over the country as counted in the year 2014. The company is famous for the discount offers named “Blue light specials” where products are offered on discount rates without any prior notification about the discount offer for the customers.
How to access:
You can have access to Kmart gift registry by going through the steps which are mentioned as under:
- Go to the official web page where this company offers gift registry option which is www.kmart.com/shc/s/GiftRegistry?storeId=10151&catalogId=10104#!/landing/home.
- There are three options for shopping internationally at Kmart online which are mentioned as under:
- Free store pick up
- US shopping and delivery
- Ship internationally
- Click the “Shop now” button under the category which suits your requirements. You can also look for a nearby Kmart store by clicking the “Find a Kmart store” button or reading description in the “Learn more” option.
- You can avail the facility of free shipment by purchasing products having a price of $59 or more than that.
- The company offers free shipment facility within three months of registration of the account.
- On the top right side of this page, click the “Sign in” or “join for free” for logging in to your account or registering for a new account for free.
The company presents a number of options in its main menu bar such as gifts, leasing, layaway etc. Click the respective option to have access to these options.