Kentucky Careers Center offers all the residents of Kentucky the opportunity to look for jobs in accordance with their qualifications. This department is responsible for offering unemployment services and funds to the citizens of this area on behalf of the government. It also offers services for disabled and blind people who cannot work on regular basis. It also has a rehabilitation facility on which more information can be found out on the official website of Kentucky careers. You can also search for office locations using this official website.
In order to access employers’ account to post jobs for the job seekers in this area, you can follow the series of steps which are listed as under:
- Go to the official web portal of this company which is www.kcc.ky.gov/career/default.aspx
- On the main screen, these are two buttons on the lower most corner of the website which are training and employer. Click the “Employer” button in order to post a job and find qualified candidates for the vacant position.
- You can post the job opportunity online by clicking the link “Focus| Talent TM”.
- This page will offer you a link to the website where Focus|Talent link can be found. Click the website www.focustalent.ky.gov
- Enter your email address and password in order to login to your account. If you do not have an account, create one by clicking the “Register” button on bottom right corner of the right window pane.
- Enter your Email ID, password and employer ID and click the “Save and continue” button to proceed.
If you are facing problem at any of the step, click the “Contact us” link on bottom of the website and ask the company officials for help.