Gmail is an emailing service which is created by Google. This service is provided for free for all the internet users. Currently, the mailing service is available for its users in 72 different languages and the developers and softwares engineers working at this firm are trying to integrate even more of the language options to ensure the convenience of its users. You can also download the cell phone application from google play store which is a play store where google offers a number of applications for its customers. Currently the company has more than 425 million internet users.
You can get to the login service by following the steps which are mentioned in the sequence below:
- Visit the official website of Gmail which offers its customers the ability to login that is https://accounts.google.com/servicelogin?service=mail.
- Enter your email ID and password and click the “Sign in” button.
- You can also check the option of remaining signed in by clicking the “Stay signed in” option so that your browsing history may have a track of this password.
- You can also click the “Need help?” link in order to get help regarding the logging in procedure.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Create an account” button below the log in window pane.
Using this email service , you can filter your emails, make different folders of the mails and mark the important mails.