Florida Board of Pharmacy is the official pharmaceutical department of Florida which offers all of the residents of Florida, U.S. all the benefits regarding medicinal usage, licensing as well as buying these medicines. This department also licenses Florida citizens for practicing a number of professions in this state of the United States of America such as pharmacist, pharmacist intern, pharmacy permit, pharmacy technician, nuclear pharmacist and many more. This department also provides information about educational and training programs. You can visit the official website of this department in order to view more details on the topics offered by it.
In order to renew your consultant pharmacist license, you have to follow the steps which are listed in the sequence given below:
- Open the official website of this department where renewals are offered which is http://floridaspharmacy.gov/renewals.
- In the list of options displayed on left hand corner, click the second option which is “Renew” for renewal of your license.
- Click the first option in the list of licenses that you can renew in this category which is “Consultant pharmacist”.
- You can view the requirements of this renewal or click the “Renew online” button to proceed to the renewal process.
- Select the profession for which you want to renew your license. Enter your user ID as well as your password. Click the “Sign in using your secure server” button in order to login. If you are having trouble while signing in to your account, click the “Get login help” button.
Follow the instructions at each step in order to complete this procedure.