Fed ex is a Courier delivery company having American origin. The head quarters of fed ex are located in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America. The word fed ex is the short form of the word federal express. This corporation started in 1971 and named as Federal express then the name changed to fed ex. Fredrick w. smith founded this place. This courier service is available worldwide and has offices all across the globe. They provide their customers with best quality services to attract new customers. Total revenue for the company Fed ex in year 2013 was US $ billion and its net income is US $ 2.3 billion. More than 30,000 employees are working with Fed ex. There are three units of Fed Ex one is Fed ex Express, 2nd one is Fed Ex Ground and the third one is Fed ex smart post.
To Access fed ex Invoice or Account Enquiries follow the given instructions:
- Open the home page of Fed Ex invoice https://www.fedex.com/fr_english/invoice/billingform.html
- Select the type of fed ex services you want to avail from the list of available options which include package rates, taxes, copy documents and many more.
- Fill in your full name in the name sections represented by space bars having respective titles.
- Fill your e mail ID in Fed Ex invoice window that is specified for the contact details.
- Enter your Air way bill number or the tracking number assigned to you for tracking or enquiring about order package. It is strongly recommended that user should not enter any spaces or dashes between the numeric digits of the tracking number.
- Provide the 9 digit account number of your Fedex account along with invoice number and shipping date. Click the “Submit” button to complete these details.
For more help and information click on about us