Now-a-days people are facing credit fraud in order to overcome this problem different protection services are available in market. We are also discussing one of the same service provided by Experian. This service allows you to get fraud alert message against your credit report which will help you to protect your financial information. You can access your Experian credit report any time online. This service will facilitate you with daily scanning of unauthorized use of Social security numbers and debit credit cards. You can access this service via 3 steps (mentioned below in detail) in order to get strong identity protection
What are the requirements to protect your Identity?
- You need to have a personal computer and internet access available to it.
- Keep your personal details in hand.
- Visit official website of Experian.
What is the procedure to protect your Identity?
- You need to visit official website of Experian in order to protect my ID from unauthorized access.
- Follow the link in order to access website. www.experian.com/fraud/center.html
- You need to click on button which is marked as “Order Now” located on right side of web page.
- This click will bring up another window where you need to enter your First and last name in given text boxes.
- Select “Suffix” from drop down list as required.
- You need to enter your complete “Address” in given field along with Zip code of your area.
- Enter name of city and select State from drop down list.
- Add your valid E-mail address in given box which will be use in order to send you updates.
- If you are living at your current for more than 6 months click on radio button of yes else click on No.
- In next step of Create Log in, you need to create a user name and password twice to confirm it.
- You need to select “Reminder Phrase” and answer it in next field.
- In Identity Verification section you need to enter your social security number, Mother’s maiden name, date of birth and phone number in relevant fields of form.
- If you are having promotion code with you please enter it in mentioned field else leave it blank and move on to next step.
- In payment section, you are supposed to select preferable billing option and select credit card type from drop down list.
- Enter card number and specify its date of expiry in marked fields.
- Click on the button which is marked as “Submit and continue” to proceed further.
- In next and last step you need to review your all stated information and submit it to finish the process.