Expedia Incorporation is a company which owns a number of traveling related websites in the United States of America. Some of the websites working under this company include hotels.com, hotwire official website, trivago and many more. This industry was introduced to the world in the year 1996 and has a head quarter in Washington; U.S. Expedia was able to generate revenue of more than $4 billion according to the figures of 2012. This figure is given in terms of U.S. Dollars currency. Presently, the company has about 14,500 employees who have worked up until now to satisfy all of the company’s customers and provide them all their required services in the most convenient ways possible.
Using the website of Expedia, customers can register for reward services by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official web portal where this company offers reward registration services which is https://www.expedia.com/user/expediarewards.
- Using the “Account” option on top of this page, you can sign in to your account by clicking this option and then “Sign in” button.
- Enter your email ID and password in the right hand space bars and click the “Sign in” button.
- You can also use your facebook account to login on this website. This option is also recommended by the system for its users since you can specify the privacy options.
- To register a new account, click the “Account” option and click “Create an account” button to register a new account.
- Enter your name, email ID, password and select the option to join the membership with reward offers.
Click the “Create account” button to register a new account.