Pennsylvania department of state presents the residents of this country a number of licensing related facilities. This company also offers the option of renewal of the license with a list of currently available renewals. This department also offers links to initial licensure as well as duplicate licensure. Other related websites are also offered along with the links of each of the web page. The department also offers an official web page to access these options where the database is updated after every 48 hours (2 days). The company also presents a link to all of its online services including the link to career portal.
How to access:
You can have access to the online application procedure in order to start the procedure of licensing by going through the steps which are mentioned as under:
- Enter the official web page where this department offers online submission procedure which is www.mylicense.state.pa.us/PersonSearchResults.aspx.
- If you are not registered on this website, click the link having a title “Register” for creating new account.
- Enter the following details for creating a new account:
- Complete name
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- User ID
- Address of the place where you are located
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal code
- Click the button “register” for creating new account and submitting the above mentioned entered details.
- If you already have an account, click the link “Login page” for going to the web page where accounts information can be entered.
- Enter your user ID and password and click the button “Login”.
You can also search for facilities by clicking the link “Facility search” which is located at the bottom left side of this web page.