Ebay Incorporated is an online company which presents its customers the opportunity of getting a number of items from the online portal. You can also upload the items to be sold from your own database by going to the online auction platform. The customers make online payments using paypal or any other debit or credit card procedure.
How to submit online orders at E-bay:
You can make get a number of deals from Ebay from the database of all the available deals by going through the steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official web page where this company presents its customers to get the deals which is deals.ebay.ca.
- View all the ebay deals on this portal. You can select a specific category from the window pane which is displayed on left hand side.
- View the details of all deals and by looking at the prices, discount rates, title of the item and its pictorial representation.
- Click the deal which appeals to you the most in order to get it.
- You can view the images of this item which are displayed from different angles and other details such as shipment options, number of days its takes for the item to get delivered, payment details, returning options etc.
- Read the description and specification of this item and specify the details of this item for placing an order.
- You have to enter the number of items to be ordered, original price versus the discount rate and click the “add to cart” button to place the order.
You can also click the “Buy it now” button to get the item immediately. To get the item later, you can click the “Add to watch list” button or add it to your collection.