Club Penguin is an online Multiplayer game in which there is a virtual environment providing with a variety of online multi player games. Disney Canada Inc created this game and after successful completion of beta testing they released the game for general audience on October 24, 2005. In 2007 club penguin had 30 million user accounts and by the end of 2013 more than over 200 million accounts were registered with club penguin.
Member ship is free but if you want to access extra and more advanced features of the game you will have to pay for these features by an online transfer system.
You can have access to the official website of Club Penguin and get the cell phone application by following the steps which are given below:
- Go to the official web portal of this company where it offers the cell phone application for download that is http://www.clubpenguin.com/mobile.
- Apple users can download this application from the App store by clicking the “Free download” link on lower right side of the main image on this web page.
- A system generated message is displayed indicating that user is about to exit the official website of this company and enter the app store. Click “OK” button to proceed.
- This click will lead you to the official website of App store. From this store, you can download an application of your choice by going to the respective window.
- Search the “Club penguin” application in search bar given on upper right side of this main web page.
- Find the application and click the “Download” or “Install” button to get the setup file of this app.
Using this applications, users can have remote access to Club Penguin via your cell phone.