Citigroup Incorporation is a U.S. based company which offers financial services to its customers since 1812. This company is multinational having its branches and outlets in many countries to offer its services to people all over the globe. The company currently has more than 16000 offices in different countries and is expanding its business day by day. This company has more than 200 million customers all over the world. You can visit the official website of this company in order to view a detail of the services offered by this company.
You can access the official website of this company in order to register a prepaid card and open your own account. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official web link of Citi card which is www.na.citiprepaid.com
- Enter your username and password in case if you already have this account. You can also ask for help in case if you have forgotten your username or password.
- If you do not have an account, register one by clicking the respective button under the “First time user” title.
- Enter your card number and the security code number displayed on your citi card. You can proceed to fill the application by clicking the “Next” button.
- You can also select the language preference in order to translate this page in Spanish or French language. This can be done by selecting your language preference on top right corner of the website.
- Follow the instructions at each step in order to complete this procedure.