Citibank is one of the most famous financial services offering bank which was introduced in 1812 in United States of America. This bank has its branches all over the world and has been successful in opening more than 3500 branches all over these areas. This bank has a logo “Citi never sleeps” which points to its continuous service to its customers. Citibank is owned officially by Citi group and has a head quarter in New York City, U.S. this bank also provides online services via its official website.
- Open the citi bank website where you can set up your online bill payment. This web link is https://online.citibank.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do#_tab2.
- Enter your user ID and password and click the “Sign on” button to continue. This website also offers you help in case if you have forgotten your user ID or password.
- You also have an option of translating this web page in Spanish.
- In case if you want to register yourself as a new bill paying customer, click the “Register” button on top right corner of the window pane displayed on left hand side.
- Enter your account details which include your ATM, debit or credit card number in the provided space.
- Set the online access procedure settings and click the confirmation link in order to complete this procedure.
In case if you are stuck at any of these steps, you can contact the company officials by clicking the “Need help” link displayed on top of the sign up procedure.