Citi bank is an American Company providing financial services as well as banking services since 1820 and at the time when the bank started business it was named “City bank of New York”. Citi bank is providing their services in 36 different locations with having 3,777 working branches in these countries making this bank no 1 bank in the world. The customer care of Citi bank is ranked 4 stars by an online website ranking. Citi bank offers credit card services as well as debit and Master card services too. This bank also provides services for insurance of homes and auto mobiles as well.
To register online banking services in the Citigold account, follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Enter the web link of this Citi where this company offers its services that is https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=OnlineBankingOverview.
- Enter the name of state where you live in the pop up window pane and click select button. You can also cancel this screen by clicking the respective button.
- Online banking offers its customers the facility of getting rewards as well as reward points, close observation of the account activities and quick services.
- Click the “Apply now button on lower left side of this page.
- You can login to your account by clicking the “Sign on” button and get a detail of the type of checking accounts and credit card services offered by this company.
- In front of the title of service, click the “Apply now” button which you want to avail.
- These services are offered for U.S residents having an age of 18 years or more. The customers also need SSN, driver’s license number and ID of their own to complete their personal details.
Provide the electronic signature, complete the verification step and enter funds in your account to complete these details.