Chick-fil-A is a U.S based fast food restaurant which offers its services via a chain of its outlets all over U.S. This restaurant was founded in 1946 in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. and has its outlets at more than 1500 different locations. The menu offered by its restaurants include different types of burgers, side items, salads, juices and drinks, ice creams, breakfast entrees, toppings and kids meals and many more. The Chairman of this restaurant Dan T. Cathy has an objective of offering quality food to all the customers in the most comfortable and convenient way.
This company offers a job portal for the internet users to apply for jobs according to their qualification. This can be done by following the steps given below:
- Open the official careers portal of Chick-fil-A which is www.chick-fil-a.com/Company/Careers-Guide.
- Scroll down to find a list of four categories of jobs which are part time jobs, internships, entry level jobs, experienced professionals opportunities etc.
- Click on the link of your own choice to get more information about it.
- You can watch videos about the position categories that you selected or continue to the vacant positions by clicking the respective button on top right corner of the website.
- In the database of available job opportunities, click the job title of your choice in order to read the description about it.
- Read the job summary as well as eligibility criteria. Also read the roles and responsibilities of the holder of this position. You can refer this job to your friend or submit your professional profile online by clicking the respective button in bottom most corner.
You can create this application using the online form or using your Linkedin profile.