Now all residents of Chicago don’t have to wait in long ques of paying bills outside related offices, you can pay your water bills with credit cards at Chicago Department of Revenue. You can pay online bills as well. For this purpose you need to register yourself with website and own a chance to manage your personal account at Chicago Department of Revenue. Once you have registered with website you will become able to log in to your account of Chicago’s online water payment portal to pay your water bills, manage account balance, view history of payments and get payments slips anytime.
Chicago Department of Revenue is providing various financial services such as it allows you to pay and file taxes, pay tickets, pay water bills and pay administration hiring fines online. Chicago department of Revenue is established to collect all debts of city containing different customer services.
What are the requirements for registration to Pay Water Bill?
In order to register with Chicago Department of Revenue to pay water bills online you must have a computer system or related device with high speed internet connection available to system. You must be a legal resident of Chicago. In order to pay bills you must possess a valid credit cart to pay water bills online. Last but not the least you need to visit official website of Chicago Department of Revenue
What is the procedure for registration to Pay Water Bill Online ?
You need to follow given steps in order to pay water bills online with Chicago Department of Revenue
- First of all you need to visit website of Chicago Department of Revenue at related link http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/fin.html
- You need to click on button which is marked as “Pay Water Bill” in order to come into “Online Water Payments Portal”
- Being a new user you need to click on button of “register now” to start the registration process.
- Select type of registration in order to maintain your account, you are supposed to click on “individual profile” and then click on button which is marked as “continue” to proceed further.
- In next step you need to define your “User ID” and “Password” along with your personal information to complete the process of registration as directed.
- Once you have completed registration process, go to visit Internet Water Payments Portal, Add your “User ID” and “Password” in required field to log in and click on button of “Log in” after than you can pay your water bills online with your own credit card.